Corrective Sofa Cleaning Method 3
Method 5 : Dry Clean, Solvent Based Spray Extraction Treatment
Condition : For dry clean only fabrics with heavy soiling.
Stain remove is not part of this process and should be included in salvage cleaning
Objective : To flush and rinse deeply ingrained greasy soils from fabrics which are not wet cleanable because of either dye bleed, pile distortion or swelling, browning, shrinkage.
- Trigger Spray
- Face Mask
- Tampico Brush
- Terry Towels
- Solvent Extraction Machine
Cleaning Solutions :
- Pre Spray,
FINE FABRIC SOLVENT CLEANER
An odourless mineral solvent for professional cleaning of fine fabrics which cannot
be wet cleaned. Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner is intended only for use by hand
cleaning application according to label directions.
Do not heat solvent or use in water or solvent spray extraction machines or
with vacuum extraction. Do not use for curtain cleaning.
For professional and industrial use only.
Always refer to Safety Data Sheet before use.
Vacuum fabric thoroughly to remove loose soil and dust.
Always pre-test fabric with Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner for colour fastness
and texture change in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
Ensure adequate ventilation, no smoking and prohibit people and pets from
the cleaning area. Wear solvent resistant gloves, safety glasses and an
approved organic solvent cartridge respirator when applying this product.
For hand cleaning application only, spray lightly onto surface of fabric using an
approved solvent spray applicator. Do not mist or aerosolise spray. Brush heavily
soiled areas if required, then blot or wipe fabric with clean white towel and allow
fabric to dry completely before re-use. Allow used towels to dry in open air or store
as flammable material in air-tight fire proof container.
DO NOT USE IN SPRAY / VACUUM EXTRACTION MACHINES.
• Solvent cleaner for water-sensitive upholstery fine fabrics
• Suitable for tapestry, velvets, velour and silk
• Use with B143 Solvent Cleaner Additive for improved performance
• Low odour clear solvent
- Add Prochem Solvent Based Odour Neutraliser And Prochem Dry Cleaning Detergent Additive, (for sofas with odour issues)
- Prochem Dri Pro For Extraction Machine
How To Dry Clean Sofas
- Vacuum sofa
- Brush matted areas
- Pre treat heavy soil areas
- Quickly agitate in with brush (before solvent dry out)
- Rinse and clean with dry clean extraction machine
- Wipe with clean terry towels
Make sure the room is well ventilated.