Hot Water Extraction For Condition : Heavy Soiling on wet cleanable fabrics
Objective : The flush and rinse out deeply ingrained soils and spots to give a more even result.
Dry Times: 4 to 6 hours
Stain remove is not part of this process and should be included in salvage cleaning
Equipment : Hot Water Extraction
- Hand Spray
- Clean Terry Towels
- Tampico Brush
- Drip Sheets
- Soil Extraction Machine
- Pre Spray, Prochem Fabric Prespray or Fabric Restorer
Product Description & Directions for Use:
A high concentrate blend of detergents and low odour solvents, formulated for use
on heavily soiled areas of wet cleanable upholstery fabric. Fabric Restorer will
effectively remove grease, hair oil and body contact soils and give a pronounced
brightness to fibres and fabrics.
For professional and industrial use only. Mix 60ml of Fabric Restorer per litre of warm water (1 to 16).
Always pretest fabric for colour fastness and possible colour or texture change with diluted solution before proceeding.
Do not use on water sensitive fabrics.
Apply by hand sprayer or mix in bucket and apply foam by upholstery brush to all
heavily soiled areas. Agitate with brush, then blot or wipe with clean white towel.
If required, rinse extract with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse or B145 Fab Clean
according to label directions.
• Heavy-duty upholstery prespray detergent for grease, hair oil, body contact soil and heavy soiling
• Premium high concentrate blend of detergents, low odour solvents and anti-resoil agents.
• Clear liquid with citrus fragrance.
pH Concentrate: 9.0
pH Diluted: 9.0
- In Machine, Prochem Fibre And Fabric Rinse
How To Wet Clean Sofa Method 4
- Vacuum sofa
- Brush matted areas
- Pre spray contact areas like arms
- Brush in pre spray
- Flash out with extraction machine
- Repeat as necessary
- Dry with terry towels